Evan Press | Wimple


About Me
Recent Activity

Forum Answers
College saving

I also would recommend a 529 plan.  Make your contributions automatic from your paycheck.  I also would consider a junior college for the first two years.  Then transfer to a 4 year University.  If one parent is a citiz

Published: 04/14/2021